Teamwork makes dream work



Crew


Related image

The idea belongs to one person but it takes a whole army of people to help that person achieve their dream. It is very important to choose a wise and trustworthy crew who you know can help you achieve your dream. There are many crew members required for different departments of the film like camera, light, make-up, costume, set, props, special effects etc.

I chose my cast & crew really thoughtfully and they are:

1) Khushi Bhuta

Khushi Bhuta is my classmate and also a very dear friend of mine. Over the years i have seen her passion towards acting. Since school she has been acting in various competitions and also in a few short films. She is very good at her work and also very dedicated. Her charisma and enthusiasm gave me courage and helped me to shoot in a better state of mind.






2) Chirag Gaba  


                 Chirag is the one on the right. I chose him on the basis of audition. He fit perfectly for the role of a father. He has a mature look and his acting skills were quite good. I'm glad to have casted him for this role in my opening sequence. He is very co-operative and also guided me throughout the shooting procedure.   
                                             






3) Janhavi Chhetija


Janhavi is one of the best make-up artists i know. She has presented so many good look in short film that i had to ask her to use her skills for my opening sequence too. I must say that i was very impressed by the way she worked on making the actors look perfect for their roles.







4) Khushi Doshi


She was the first person who came to mind while thinking about the costumes. I asked her for advice on how i should style the characters. After having a few hours of discussion we finally styled the characters as described in my previous costume and make-up blogs.









Comments