Editing for my OS

Edit for my OS

Like every other movie is made and the procedure followed from script writing to shooting to editing even my opening sequence went through all of these stages. The footages were raw and needed a lot of improvement. Some of them needed to be stabilized while some of the filters needed to be changed to show a flashback.
This is how my footage looked initially, before editing:



I had to put all the footages in sequence first and cut off the access and unnecessary parts. The videos and audios needed to synchronised to add meaning to the actions. Furthermore, brightness needed to be increased in a few scenes and a cool colour filter was to be added to show a flashback. 

Transitions like cross dissolve, additive dissolve were used to switch between scenes so that it doesn't look abrupt. Transitions help to make the first few minutes of the film impactful by making the credits appear and stay in a fancy way.





Comments