Moodboard for the characters

AARYA



I made this mood board to help my audience have a gist of my character. I used picsart to puzzle these pictures together. I've made use of quite a lot of red and black because they seem apt for the character of aarya as she is a teenager who doesn't have her mind in control and gets violent very easily. I have made use of the picture of a girl with a knife in her hand because my opening sequence contains a similar shot with Aarya holding a knife. I think the viewers will be able to connect better with the OS. This mood board could depict a perfect psychopathic teenager!! Colours such as red depicts blood as my OS is of a thriller genre.



RAKESH



This mood board represents a character of a father who is very hard working and humble. He takes all the matters very calmly and works to provide his family with the best. The colour white has been majorly made use of  to describe a person who is very polite and extremely optimistic. 


Comments