why was opening sequence a better idea?

Even though i already had the content for the travel magazine ready i chose to go for the opening sequence. This is because next year when ill be in the 12th grade we are going to be asked to make a short film. I would want to learn about how the making of the film works so that i wouldn't have any difficulty in the coming year and ill be well versed with how the filming goes about. Since i want to do cinematography in the future, the sooner i learn the better it'll get for me as i wont be lost and will know what exactly to do. With this it will also improvise my directing skills, teach me time management and provide exposure with the technology!! It'll make me more confident and side by side also help me decide which part of the film making am i more interested in ; directing, editing etc.

Related image

Related image









                      

Comments